Monday 9 May 2011

Avocado TV Show!

I’m still waiting on the pics from my birthday tea last week… so in the meantime I’ll tell you a little bit about another exciting project on the go: Avocado magazine is doing a TV show! It’s a 2-month campaign that will help us re-launch our magazine for the July issue’s big "facelift".

We’re inviting our contributors for the month of July and August to appear on the show – they will be cooking with me (or rather me cooking with them) the content of what appeared in the magazine. An Austrian Christmas in July, steamy curries, perfect potatoes, hearty soups, hot beignets and oxtail, to name but a few things we’ll be cooking up in my home kitchen. Looking so forward to it!

Yudhika Sujanani and I doing our trial filming to test lighting and such...





No comments:

Post a Comment