CHOC FUDGE RECIPE
Ingredients:250 grams butter, or margarine
500 grams icing sugar,
70 ml cocoa powder
1 jumbo egg
1 packet Marie Biscuit, roughly crushed
1. Melt the butter/margarine in a large pot on the stove or in a big bowl in the microwave. 2. Meanwhile sift the icing sugar and cocoa powder together to remove any lumps.
3. Once butter is melted, remove from heat and stir in icing sugar mixing with a wooden spoon. (It should look crumbly and grainy).
4. Next, beat egg then pour into warm mixture and mix the egg super quickly into the chocolaty mixture to form a nice runny goo.
5. Add crushed Marie biscuits and work through fudge mixture until all biscuits are coated with fudge.
6. Spray & Cook a large enough dish to hold the fudge. Pour fudge into dish and press down and even with a spoon. Place in fridge until just set, remove and cut into squares and return to fridge until completely cool and set. Eat and enjoy!